Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Winter Finally Giving Way to Spring....Ahhhhh....






The dark eyed juncos are gone for the winter.


The cardinals are getting bright to attract a honey for the spring and summer.


The downy woodpeckers are looking for a honey too.


I saw my first robin a few weeks ago.  They are cold this past week with all of the cold weather we are having here.



The sap is coming up in the maples, and the squirrels are enjoying chewing on the ends of the branches.  They must taste good because they are all over the yard.  The blue skies make these colder days feel so much better!


The crocus' aren't out yet, but will be soon.  My daffodils and hyanciths are already peeking out of the ground. 

I can't wait for spring.  I think it might be most anticipated season of the year, at least around here.



No comments:

Post a Comment